In the midst of every thing that is happening in my life now, I read a blog and its content couldn’t be more perfect for my circumstances right now.
‘Kak Di senanglah nak rasa bersyukur, kak Di serba ada. Tak de rasa tak cukup duit tak cukup serba serbi nak bayar macam macam’
It is really easy to be thankful wen you have so many things going on with your life isn’t it? A good career, a loving husband who always buys you presents just because, a great family etc etc.
Se said not really, she said she has always been thankful even before she got all of those.
She chose silver linings.
Ok, so with the very bit of positivity in my head that I have now, here let me put down my silver linings.
- I am thankful that I have my supportive husband even when I am not all positive.
- I am thankful for a carefree child that still looks for my hug every time he wants to sleep.
- I am glad that I live in a good house, good amenities even when we seem to be struggling with everything. At the very least I feel very safe.
- I am thankful that I can eat whatever I want even wen I am the one who has to make it.
- I am thankful that my body is healthy, fat,but healthy.
- I am very glad that my son is a healthy child.
- I know for sure that I have to be glad that my husband is now working.
- I am relieved that my house is a home and that my husband looks forward to staying home instead of out.
- I am glad that now I can drive a comfortable car with the help of a friend.
i really had to squeeze my brain to come u with these.